Welcome to Logos Forum! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

Logos Forum

Logos is a grassroots movement to provide trust-minimized, corruption resistant governing services and social institutions to underserved citizens.

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in #feedback or contact the admins.

4 Likes

Absolutely in love with the vision, honored to be here.

4 Likes

Very interested to see where this project can go!

2 Likes

Honored to have you here Axilo! Sorry for the silence on our end, we had a big launch and a lot of the team took a much deserved break after it. Back at the controls now and hoping to make this vision a reality. To make getting to know each other easier we just added a introduce yourself thread to the forum, would be a great help if you kick it off! :slight_smile: Cheers.

You can find it here: Introduce yourself 👋

Hey George, likewise haha. Like I was telling Axilo above, we want to start getting to know the people who are interested in the vision to see how we can coordinate to build it. Care to introduce yourself quickly? Thanks! Introduce yourself 👋

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: ,
I got here since I have been following Waku for quite some time now. Love all their advances in privacy focused messaging and super excited to read more about this project! The vision I am definitely aligned with!

Looking forward to the dialogues and getting involved!