Job application has disappeared!

Hi!

I have just spent a couple of days writing an application for a job (the COO role) and when I came to submit it, I found that the posting has now gone (it was there earlier today)!

Does anybody know whether this is because the position is filled or simply that applications are closed? If the latter, is there any way to get my application submitted now?

If there isn’t, then I’d like to suggest an improvement - please put a closing date on your job postings!

Thanks in advance!

Hi there! Thank you for the inquiry and your interest in opportunities at Logos!
The role was offered to someone earlier this week - as such, we decided to take the advert offline.
There may be other openings within the org, which could still be of potential relevance. I’m in the process of working through the newest applications over the next couple of days and following up with anyone who didn’t yet hear from us,
Best wishes,
Pepper

Thank you so much for your speedy reply - I really appreciate that.

The other role that I might have been a good fit for was the Chief of Staff, but I notice that one has been removed too - So maybe I was just a little late to the party this time! I’ll keep an eye out for other positions that would match my abilities, though.

I’ll also keep for now everything I wrote in the application for the COO position, just in case the person who was offered the job for any reason declines (if they haven’t already accepted) and you decide you would like to take a look at them.

Thanks again, and all the best with your new COO!
Chris

Hey @chris unfortunately, the Chief of Staff position was also recently filled. But yes, please do keep checking for other open roles here, and the application you’ve already worked on with tweaks and additions would certainly be beneficial if a suitable role does come up! Thanks for your interest and support!